Samuel Goldwyn Theater
8949 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA, 90211
Parking info: https://www.oscars.org/events/academy-event-information
The Academy celebrates the films and filmmakers nominated for Best Animated Feature Film. The morning will feature clips from each film, with an onstage discussion with each group of nominated filmmakers.
For the full list of nominees, visit: https://abc.com/shows/oscars/news/nominations/oscars-2022-nominations-animated-feature-film
Public programming for 2022 Oscar Week is made possible in part by the Ruderman Family Foundation, which promotes authentic representation in the entertainment industry and full inclusion of people with disabilities throughout all sectors of society.
Maintaining health and safety protocols is critical to providing a safe environment for visitors and staff.
The following policies are in place to keep you and our staff safe:
- Proof of Full Vaccination OR Negative COVID-19 PCR Test – In order to attend this event, guests must show proof of full vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test which was taken within 72 hours before arrival. A person is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days after receiving their second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or at least 14 days after receiving their single dose of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine. Digital vaccine records or physical vaccine cards are acceptable proof. Guests will also need to show a picture ID in association with their vaccination or test details.
- Face Masks – Out of an abundance of caution, face masks are required, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be worn at all times. Masks must cover the nose and mouth completely, and must not have any exhalation valves, vents, or holes of any kind. Acceptable masks include medical grade surgical masks, KN95, N95, and KF94 masks. Cloth masks are not permitted. Masks will be provided at the door upon request.
- Symptom Check – Guests are required to undergo a verbal COVID-19 symptom check prior to entry. Visitors who are feeling sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, or any other symptoms), or who have had contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19, should stay home, regardless of vaccination status. Please note that visitors displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- Limited Capacity – There will be limited capacity in the lobby and inside the theater to allow for distancing.
- Risk – An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. The Academy follows all applicable public health orders and guidance, but by visiting, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- Visitor Conduct – All visitors are required to follow the Academy’s policies. Abusive, harassing, discriminatory, or threatening statements or behavior toward Academy staff will not be tolerated.