FOOD AND BEVERAGE POLICY
- Food, candy, gum, and beverages are expressly prohibited in our theaters
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY POLICY
- Photos for your personal use are acceptable as long as they are not disruptive to, or taken during, the event.
- Be advised that the OSCAR® statuette is the copyrighted property, the registered trademark and service mark of the Academy
- Videography is prohibited
LATE SEATING POLICY
- All unoccupied seats will be released to stand-by patrons at 15 minutes to show time
- Purchased tickets do not guarantee admission
- Ticket holders may save ONE seat until all unoccupied seats are released at 15 minutes to show time
STAND BY POLICY
- Stand by numbers are handed out at approximately 5:30 p.m. at the west doors (closest to Almont Dr.)
- The number of stand by tickets available (if any) will be determined shortly before the start of the program
- One stand by ticket per person
- Autographs are prohibited
- Ephemera including, but not limited to, posters, press photos, lobby cards, books, etc. are expressly prohibited in our theaters
Your presence constitutes a voluntary agreement and release: the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, its successors and assigns (“A.M.P.A.S.”) shall have the right to record your image, name, voice and participation, and to exploit these recordings in all media in perpetuity, and you agree to release A.M.P.A.S. from any liability related thereto.
Parking for Academy events is provided at the locations below unless otherwise noted. For non-Academy theater rental events, parking details may vary.
The Samuel Goldwyn Theater
8949 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90211
Free parking is available in the garages at 8920 Wilshire and 9025 Wilshire.
8920 Wilshire garage opens at 6:30 p.m.
9025 Wilshire garage opens at 6:30 p.m.
Both garages will be closed and locked 30 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
Please note the strictly-enforced residential parking permit requirements on the side streets. A city ordinance prohibits parking in the alleys.
The Linwood Dunn Theater
located at the Academy’s Pickford Center for Motion Picture Study
1313 Vine Street
Hollywood, California 90028
Free parking is available, enter on Homewood Avenue.
The parking lot opens at 6:30 p.m.
The parking lot will be closed and locked 30 minutes after conclusion of the event.
Please note the strictly-enforced residential parking permit requirements on the side streets.