91ST OSCARS RED CARPET FAN EXPERIENCE
OFFICIAL RULES – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Beginning 05:00:01 AM PT December 3, 2018 through 5:00:00 PM PT on December 12, 2018, to enter the random drawing for an opportunity to sit in the bleacher seats, outside the Dolby Theatre at the 91st Academy Awards® on February 24, 2019, (The "Oscar Fan Experience") each entrant must comply with all of the following:
• One entry per person; duplicate entries will be discarded. Entry form must be complete and received by 5:00:00 PM PT on December 12, 2018, (as indicated above), to be eligible.
• Must be 18 or older to enter; a child 8-17 years old may attend as a winner's guest but only if the winner is his/her legal guardian.
• All registrants will be initially notified of the results of the random drawing via e-mail on or about January 21, 2018; be sure you enter a valid email address and check your SPAM filter.
• All those selected to sit on the bleacher seats will be required to provide a valid social security number (or international equivalent) for the purposes of a security background check, and will need to sign a liability/publicity release form prior to entering the bleachers.
• The invitation to sit in a bleacher seat has no monetary value. Bleacher seats cannot be sold, traded, or otherwise transferred. Government issued photographic ID will be required for entrance to the bleacher seats. All other expenses related to use of the bleacher seats are the users’ sole responsibility (including transportation to/from the bleacher seats, accommodations, etc.)
• By entering, you are agreeing to receive further email communication from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and/or the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures.
To enter, you must be 18 years or older and agree to these Official Rules and above conditions. Promotion is not open to Academy employees or their family members, or to Academy members, affiliates, licensees, advertising and promotion agencies, or vendors. Guests of those selected under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian, who must be the winner. No children under the age of eight are permitted. All entrants and their respective guests must agree to be subject to a background check before being notified of their selection. Selections will be made by Academy in a random drawing to award up to 100 pairs of Bleacher seats (total number of eligible entries selected will depend on whether a winner wants one or two seats) from among all eligible entries received. Registration for the random drawing does not guarantee being selected. Entrants selected are required to follow all rules and regulations of the Academy and follow these Official Rules. Registrants agree to hold harmless and indemnify the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the Academy Foundation, and the Academy Museum Foundation, their members, officers, agents, affiliates, licensees, sponsors and employees from and against any losses, claims, damages, liability, demands, suits, fines or judgments arising from or in connection with the random drawing or their access to the bleachers, including without limitation, personal injury to themselves or others, or the loss, theft or damage to any personal property. The Academy, its affiliates, licenses and sponsors shall have the right to use the name, voice, image, video and audio/video footage and likeness of those selected and guests in publicity or otherwise. Selection does not include admittance to the 91st Academy Awards presentation, nor entrance into the Dolby Theatre™, and access will be restricted to the bleacher viewing area designated by the Academy. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Subject to country, federal, state and local regulations. The Academy retains the right to disqualify entrants suspected of attempting to disrupt or disable the registration, or who otherwise violate or threaten to violate the Academy’s rules, policies or decorum, and the Academy reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution against anyone suspected of engaging in these acts.
91st Oscars Red Carpet Fan Experience seats are not transferable, and may not be used for promotional, advertising or other trade purposes. Oscar Fan Experience seats have no retail value. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received. Unclaimed Oscar Fan Experience seats will not be awarded. The Academy is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete entries. Decisions of the Academy are final. The Academy makes no guarantee that the ACADEMY AWARDS® event will not be cancelled or postponed or that the Oscar Fan Experience seats may not for any reason become unavailable, and the Academy shall not be liable to entrants or their guests for any losses, costs, or expenses related thereto. Any and all claim related to the conduct of the drawing, the use of the Oscar Fan Experience area, or to the ACADEMY AWARDS® ceremony or telecast thereof, shall be brought only before a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County, California, USA, to be resolved pursuant to the laws of California. Sponsored by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Beverly Hills, California.