Before the Show
When should I receive my digital ticket?
We will send an SMS (text) message containing the link to download your digital ticket on or before March 24th. The seating information for your digital ticket will be automatically updated by Sunday, March 27th.
How should I download the ticket to my phone?
If you have an iPhone:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open the SMS that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last six digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number you provided during the RSVP process.
- Step 2: Select the Add to Apple Wallet button:
- Step 3: Select “Next” (leave Automatically Select as selected) and “Done” to add the digital ticket to your Apple Wallet.
If you have an Android phone:
- Step 1: Make sure that Google Pay is installed on your Android phone. Many devices come with Google Pay pre-installed. If Google Pay is not installed please follow these instructions to install it: Google Pay
Some vendors, such as Samsung, offer an alternative wallet (Samsung Pay). We do not support digital tickets for Samsung Pay so please download Google Pay to receive your ticket.
- Step 2: On your phone, open the SMS that was sent by the Academy and click on the download link. Enter the last six digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. This is the phone number you provided during the RSVP process.
- Step 3: Select the “G Pay: Save to phone” button
- Step 4: From the Google Pay app, select “Save” to save the ticket to your wallet.
- Step 5: We will be using a technology called NFC at the show. To ensure your ticket will work, please select “Connected Devices” in the Settings app on your Android Device. Select Connection Preferences, then NFC Option. Toggle the “Use NFC” option to on.
How will I know I received the correct ticket(s)?
All guests will receive one ticket to download for the Oscars regardless of whether you are attending the show only or the show and ball. Tickets are not shareable. Once your ticket is downloaded, you should see your name displayed on the ticket. If the name displayed looks incorrect, please contact Academy Support at email@example.com or 855.742.9140.
What should I do if I do not have a phone or do not have iPhone or Android phone?
Please contact Academy Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140
I do not see my seating information, where is it?
We will be updating your seating information shortly before the show.
I would like my child’s ticket/another ticket and my ticket to be on the same phone
You can send two tickets in the same party to the same phone. This should be setup when you RSVP. If you need to make changes, please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140
I would like to make a change to the phone number that was provided during the RSVP process
If you need to make changes to the phone number that was set up in error during the RSVP process, please contact Academy Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.742.9140
I downloaded the ticket to the wrong phone or I lost my ticket. What should I do?
We only allow one download of the digital ticket and it cannot be shared. Please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140 to reissue your digital ticket.
My pass has turned orange, why?
Your pass will turn orange the Saturday before the show if we have not received your COVID testing information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800.480.8332.
At the Show
We will be sending you notifications about your digital ticket and updates to your digital ticket during arrivals. Please ensure your iPhone or Android phone is not in airplane mode. Also, Automatic Updates and Allow Notifications and Suggest on Lock Screen should remain turned on for your digital ticket (most phones have these settings enabled by default).
You may be asked to present your ticket at various security checkpoints in addition to the arrivals area. To access your digital ticket, follow the steps below.
How do I open my digital ticket on my iPhone:
- Step 1: Access your iPhone using your usual method (face identification, touch identification or entering a passcode).
- Step 2: Select the Wallet icon or search for “wallet” in the search bar.
- Step 3: Select your digital ticket from the passes in your Apple Wallet.
If you receive a lock screen notification, you can also access the digital ticket by selecting this on your iPhone.
How do I access the back of my ticket on my iPhone?
If we ask you to show us the back of your ticket, please tap the More button (the circle with the three dots) on the top, right-hand side of the pass.
How do I open my ticket on Android phone:
- Step 1: Open the Google Pay app on your phone.
- Step 2: Select your 94th Oscars ticket
- Step 3: At the bottom of the screen, tap on “Details” to view the ticket details
- Step 4: Scroll up to see all the ticket details
Please contact Academy Support at: email@example.com or 855.742.9140 – available seven days a week, 8am to 8pm PT.