Before the event
When will I receive my digital ticket(s)?
You will receive a SMS (text) message containing the link to download your ticket bundle that includes your digital ticket(s) and vehicle pass a few days before the event.
How should I download the ticket to my phone?
If you have an iPhone:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, open the text message and click on the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. (This is the phone number where you received the text.) To ensure your tickets are correctly saved in your Apple Wallet, please use the Safari browser to open the download link.
- Step 2: Select the Add to Apple Wallet button, then select Add All.
- Step 3: Select Next (leave Automatically Select as selected), then select Done to add the digital ticket and separate vehicle pass to your Apple Wallet.
If you have an Android phone:
- Step 1: Make sure that Google Wallet is installed on your Android phone. Many devices come with Google Wallet pre-installed. You can check whether Google Wallet is pre-installed using these instructions. If Google Wallet is not installed, please follow these instructions to install it.
Some devices offer an alternative wallet (ex. Samsung Pay). We do not support digital tickets for Samsung Pay, so please download Google Wallet to receive your ticket and vehicle pass.
- Step 2: On your phone, open the text message and click the download link. Enter the last four digits of the mobile phone number linked to your ticket. (This is the phone number where you received the text.)
- Step 3: Select the Add to Google Wallet button.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to the Google Wallet app. From there, select Add to save the ticket and vehicle pass to your wallet.
- Step 5: To ensure your ticket and vehicle pass will work with our NFC technology, please select Connected Devices in the Settings app on your Android Device. Select Connection Preferences, then NFC Option. Toggle the Use NFC option to on.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know I received the correct ticket(s)?
Can I share my ticket?
Tickets are not shareable; however, your vehicle pass may be shared using the instructions below.
How do I share my vehicle pass with a driver for the event?
There are two ways you can do this.
1. Your driver can scan the QR code on the front of your vehicle pass with a smart phone camera and a link will appear on your driver’s smart phone to download your vehicle pass.
NOTE: the pass can only be scanned once at the vehicle checkpoint.
2. For iPhone users, you may also utilize the share capability on the vehicle pass in your Apple wallet. To share, select the More button (the circle with three dots) in the top right corner of your pass and select Share.
I would like to make a change to the phone number that was provided during the RSVP process.
I downloaded the ticket to the wrong phone or I lost my ticket. What should I do?
Tickets may only be downloaded once. Event tickets are non-transferrable and non-sharable; however, your vehicle pass may be shared with a driver using the instructions indicated above. If you need assistance with downloading your digital tickets, please contact Academy Support at email@example.com or +1 855.742.9140.
What should I do if I do not have a smartphone (iPhone or Android phone) to download my tickets?
What should I do if my Android phone does not have support for Google Wallet?
Some countries currently do not support Google Wallet. You can check support in your country here. If your country is not on the list of supported countries, please contact Academy Support at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 855.742.9140.
I couldn’t save my ticket to Google Wallet.
While saving the ticket on Google Wallet, make sure that you are using the same Google Account as the one on Google Wallet. If the problem persists, please contact Academy Support at email@example.com or +1 855.742.9140.
I do not see my seating information, where is it?
Guests will receive seating information when they arrive at the event.
At the event
Please ensure your iPhone or Android phone is not in Airplane Mode. We will send notifications about your digital ticket and vehicle pass before and during the event. For iPhone users, go to your device settings and ensure Automatic Updates, Allow Notifications, and Suggest on Lock Screen remain turned on for your digital ticket and vehicle pass. For Android users, go to your device settings and ensure your Google Wallet app settings have All Google Wallet Notifications toggled on. Most phones have these settings enabled by default.
You may be asked to present your ticket or vehicle pass at various security checkpoints. To access your digital ticket, follow the steps below.
How do I open my digital ticket or vehicle pass on my iPhone?
- Step 1: Select the Apple Wallet icon or search for wallet in the search bar.
- Step 2: Select your digital ticket or vehicle pass from the passes in your Apple Wallet.
If you receive a lock screen notification, you can also access the digital ticket or vehicle pass by selecting this notification on your iPhone.
How do I access the back of my ticket on my iPhone?
Tap the More button (the circle with the three dots) on the top, right-hand side of the pass.
How do I open my ticket on an Android or Google phone:
- Step 1: Open the Google Wallet app on your phone. You can access your Google Wallet using these methods. Make sure that NFC is turned on and Google Wallet is your default wallet.
- Step 2: Select your ticket or vehicle pass and tap on it to open it.
- Step 3: Different versions of Android phones offer different approaches to viewing pass details. Either:
- At the top of the screen, tap the more button (the circle with the three dots) to view the ticket or vehicle pass details.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Details to view the ticket or vehicle pass details.
- Step 4: Scroll up to view all ticket or vehicle pass details.