Samuel Goldwyn Theater
The Samuel Goldwyn Theater is located at the Academy’s headquarters, 8949 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California. This world-class theater has been custom-designed to present films at maximum technical accuracy, with state-of-the-art projection equipment and sound system. The theater’s 1,012 seats also have been specially designed and placed to create a movie-viewing environment that is ideal in terms of acoustical quality, sightlines and comfort.
The Samuel Goldwyn is available April through December and Monday through Friday evenings only. Theater rentals must be centered around screenings. We cannot accommodate awards shows, religious services or memorials.
A certificate of insurance is required for all rentals.
Click and drag the image below to pan. You may also zoom in and out by using the “-” and “+” in the player controls. Please wait until the file has fully loaded before you begin.
- $7,500 – Includes Theater Manager, theater staff, parking and projectionist
- $2,500 – Grand Lobby reception
- $800 – Technical Run Through (2 hours), $150 each additional hour
Daytime Rental (9am – 5pm, 12 people max.)
- 2 hour minimum – $1000
- Hourly rate after 2 hours – $200
If required, as determined by the Academy
- 2nd projectionist (8 hours or less) – $375
- 2nd projectionist (overtime) – $100 per hour