Samuel Goldwyn Theater
The Samuel Goldwyn Theater is a world-class theater custom-designed to present films at maximum technical accuracy with state-of-the-art projection equipment and sound system. The theater’s 1,012 seats also have been specially designed and placed to create a movie-viewing environment that is ideal in terms of acoustical quality, sightlines and comfort.
- Accessibility Services and Assistive Listening Devices: Wheelchair access is provided. Wireless assistive listening devices for the hearing impaired are available upon request.
- Security: Please be advised that members of the public attending events at the Academy’s theaters are subject to security checks: a visual inspection of all purses/bags and metal detector screening.
- Food and Beverages: No food or beverages of any kind are allowed in our theaters. Filtered water fountains are located in the lobbies.
- Photography: No unauthorized photography is allowed.
- Seating: General admission seats are unreserved. Doors typically open one hour before the start of each event. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. There is no late seating.
- Stand-By Seating: Subject to availability, stand-by tickets for any unfilled seat will be purchasable shortly before the beginning of a sold-out event. Holding a previously purchased ticket does not guarantee a seat after that time.
- No Refunds / No Exchanges: However, for SOLD OUT events only, a refund can be issued in advance. Tickets are never refundable after an event.
- Autographs: As a courtesy to speakers, hosts and invited guests, the Academy has a “no autographs” policy at all events.
The Samuel Goldwyn Theater is located at the Academy’s headquarters at:
8949 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90211
Complimentary parking is provided at:
8920 Wilshire Blvd. (enter off of La Peer)
9025 Wilshire Blvd. (enter off Wetherly)
Parking facilities close 30 minutes after the conclusion of an event.