Oven-Fried Chicken Satay
Download a PDF version of this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Thread chicken pieces onto skewers, working the skewer in and out of the meat.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each piece of chicken with Dijon mustard.
- In a food processor, combine the cornflakes, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Pulse to a coarse meal and transfer to a shallow dish.
- Dredge each chicken skewer in the cornflake mixture until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.