Mini Truffle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Spread both sides of each slice of bread with truffle butter.
- Place one slice of cheese on top of four slices of the bread and top with the remaining four slices of bread.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, grill the sandwiches until cheese has melted, about two minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and let stand for about one minute. Cut crusts from each sandwich and cut into quarters.
Yield: 16 mini sandwiches
- 8 slices Brioche or French bread (about ¼ inch thick)
- ¼ cup truffle butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 slices Gruyere cheese (about ¼ inch thick