Social Media Assistant (Temporary Position)
The role of the Social Media Assistant will be to support the digital team, distill social media highlights to key show talent, act as a liaison to show production staff and serve as a backup to the community manager during Oscar season.
- A passion for social media and emerging web trends.
- Distill major social media moments for the team, producers and Academy staff.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, tumblr and Google +.
- Moderate comments.
- Prize fulfillment for online contests.
- Research for digital and social projects.
- Create corporate slideshows in Keynote.
- One year work experience.
- An active online social media presence.
- Ability to work overtime during Oscar season.
- Familiarity with social media tools- including Hootsuite.
- Design skills are a plus.
- Must have and own a smartphone to perform the necessary job duties.
Please email your cover letter, resume, links to your social media profiles, and your three favorite websites (and why you love them) to: email@example.com