MS Dynamics CRM/.NET Developer
We are looking for the full-time IT member who will be the in-house Microsoft Dynamics CRM,SharePoint and .Net development expert in the Academy’s dynamic and growing IT team. This fast paced start-up like environment will require someone who can jump in and quickly take technical ownership of these systems. The role will require working closely with consulting teams working on various projects, as well as with Academy stakeholders using and requesting modifications to the systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of configuration, customization and administration of MS Dynamics CRM
- Take ownership of configuration, customization and administration of Sharepoint (2010) applications for better business process management, enterprise content management, and business intelligence solutions
- Designing and developing different systems utilizing C#, .NET, .ASP, XML, in addition to SQL Server stored procedure components.
- Reporting Development - Developing SSRS, CRM Charts, CRM-Fetch based Reports, Charts and Dashboards
- Working with SQL Architects to define and develop high performance, scalable data models and stored procedure components in a MS SQL Server architecture.
- Interacting with project managers and business unit staff members to review designs, demo prototypes, and address issues.
- Defining and documenting the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design and UML modeling.
- Managing development, quality assurance testing, technical documentation, and some business analysis across a variety of projects utilizing an Agile approach.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have a degree in CIS/ Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in designing and developing in Microsoft technologies.
- MS Dynamics CRM and CRM SDK in-depth work experience
- Microsoft CRM Certification is a plus
- At least five years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, database concepts and constructs
- At least two-year’s experience implementing, configuring and supporting Microsoft Sharepoint Servers (2010) a plus.
- Knowledge of Silverlight development a plus.
- Experience with data warehousing a plus.
- Extensive experience participating in/leading requirements analysis, specification writing, system architecture and design, high level design, detailed design, coding, testing, debugging, integration, and documentation.
- Experience with Agile & SDLC.
- Thorough understanding of source control, unit testing, and continuous integration practices through Visual Studio and TFS.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with users across the organization.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent communications skills
- Committed to deliver innovative high quality software in a timely manner
- High level of integrity
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com Indicate CRM Developer in the subject line.