Administrative Assistant, Development Office
Academy Museum of Motion Pictures
Provide administrative support to the Managing Director of the Academy Museum and External Relations. The candidate must be well-organized, extremely efficient, and able to anticipate the needs of a fast paced office. In addition to being a proactive team member, the ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who is tech-savvy. Primary responsibilities will include managing phones, extensive scheduling and database maintenance, as well as assisting with special events and projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports development department, including managing calendar, making/scheduling meetings and travel arrangements; and managing phone calls.
- Manages all office functions, including, greeting guests, reception support; maintaining the development department calendar; sorting mail and replying to general phone, mail, or e-mail requests; tracking/ordering office supplies; ensuring that equipment remains in working order; managing development central files, processing invoices and expense reimbursements, and maintaining organized financial records.
- Enter donor data into Raiser’s Edge; Writes Thank You letters; assists with mailing and special events;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have professional administrative experience. Experience in an administrative role supporting an executive office preferred.
- Experience working with high-level executives, VIPs, and Board members.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work on multiple projects in fast-paced, high pressure environment. Flexibility, with the capacity to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, follow instruction, work independently, handle change, and maintain a cool head and pleasant demeanor in stressful circumstances.
- Outstanding communications a must, including fluency in English and highly-professional verbal and written communication with special attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and relational database (e.g. Raiser’s Edge, Altru, Microsoft Dynamics, CRM, Salesforce)
- Ability to work cooperatively with other Academy departments.
- Ability to work professionally and gracefully with Academy members and the public.
- Some night and weekend work may be required and may be assigned on short notice.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Jobs@Oscars.org Indicate Admin Assistant, Academy Museum in the subject line.